Lean Business Ireland Awards 24th October 2024
Number of Awards (2)
There are two awards in this category:
- Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise (MSME) (<250 employees)
- Large Enterprise (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations; to the Irish-based operation of multinational companies; and to State agencies/units and Government departments that have taken a strategic approach to proactively and progressively improve their impact on the environment and contribute positively as corporate citizens. Entrants will have adopted green business principles to implement environmental and climate action best practices, and, where applicable, to increase competitiveness. It will assess their level of environmental awareness and how environmental efficiencies and improved sustainability have been achieved in their processes.
When completing this Category's Entry Submission Template, entrants should pay particular attention to the following elements:
- How Lean principles were leveraged in the sustainability outcomes.
- How the sustainability improvement strategy was developed and deployed.
- How Sustainability and ESG frameworks supported the strategy.
- Evidence of leadership and employee engagement.
- Evidence of measurable and time-bound KPIs and tangible outcomes.
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE
The deadline for entries is the 16th of August 2024 so please do not delay in submitting your entry.
Entrants to this Awards Category must use the Entry Submission Template provided, and then complete their application via the web-form below.
ENTRY SUBMISSION TEMPLATE
Entrants to this Award Category must use this submission template. Please download the WORD TEMPLATE, complete it, save it as a PDF, and then upload that PDF in the web-form below along with relevant photos and video, and click submit.
- use the Entry Submission Template for this Category, save it as a PDF, and upload in the web-form below; and
- upload Photographs relevant to the entry submission; and
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos, 5-10 minutes maximum for videos; and
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisational logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy if the entrant is an Award winner.