Lean Business Ireland Awards 29th September 2022
Number of Awards (2)
- SME (<250 employees)
- Large (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations and the Irish-based operation of multinational companies that have taken a strategic approach to proactively and progressively improve their impact on the environment and contribute positively as corporate citizens.
This award focusses on companies who have adopted green business principles in their organisation to increase competitiveness and achieve international environmental best practices. It will assess an organisation’s level of environmental awareness and how environmental efficiencies and improved sustainability have been achieved in the operation.
Applicants must submit via the web-form below, paying particular attention to the following aspects for this Award:
- Application of circular economy principles – designing out waste, keeping products and materials in use, regeneration of natural systems
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions through Lean/Green project(s)
- upload a PDF file of 3-to-5 A4 pages as their core submission;
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos;
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisation(s) logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy, if successful.