Lean Business Ireland Awards 24th October 2024
Number of Awards (2)
There are two awards in this category:
- Micro, Small, Medium Enterprise (MSME) (<250 employees)
- Large Enterprise (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations; to the Irish-based operation of multinational companies; and to State agencies/units and Government departments that can demonstrate how they have been investing in their processes, people, and products/services to enable and sustain a more robust, resilient, agile, adaptable, fit-for-purpose, and next generation organisation and enterprise. The more organisation-wide, service-wide, and all-encompassing the investment being made, the higher the scores awarded. For smaller companies, evidence of incremental investment will suffice.
When completing this Category's Entry Submission Template, entrants should pay particular attention to the following elements:
- The context and plan for investment, and how these link to the overall strategy.
- The delivery mechanisms.
- How people (customers, employees, suppliers, stakeholders) are/were engaged.
- The impact of the investment, both internally and externally.
- How it contributes to the continuous improvement of the overall organisation.
- What new technologies and upskilling are/were included to create a more robust, resilient, and agile organisation.
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE
The deadline for entries is the 16th of August 2024 so please do not delay in submitting your entry.
Entrants to this Awards Category must use the Entry Submission Template provided, and then complete their application via the web-form below.
ENTRY SUBMISSION TEMPLATE
Entrants to this Award Category must use this submission template. Please download the WORD TEMPLATE, complete it, save it as a PDF, and then upload that PDF in the web-form below along with relevant photos and video, and click submit.
- use the Entry Submission Template for this Category, save it as a PDF, and upload in the web-form below; and
- upload Photographs relevant to the entry submission; and
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos, 5-10 minutes maximum for videos; and
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisational logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy if the entrant is an Award winner.