Lean Business Ireland Awards 29th September 2022
Number of Awards (2)
- SME (<250 employees)
- Large (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations and the Irish-based operation of multinational companies that can demonstrate how they have been investing in their processes, people, and products/services to enable a more robust, resilient, agile, adaptable, fit-for-purpose, and next generation enterprise. The more organisation-wide and all-encompassing the investment being made, the higher the scores awarded. For smaller companies, incremental investment will be sought.
Applicants must submit via the web-form below, paying particular attention to the following aspects for this Award:
- The context and plan for investment, and how these link to the overall strategy
- The delivery mechanisms
- How people (customers, employees, suppliers) were engaged
- The impact of the investment, both internally and externally
- How it contributed to the continuous improvement of the overall organisation
- What new technologies and upskilling were included to create a more agile and resilient organisation
- upload a PDF file of 3-to-5 A4 pages as their core submission;
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos;
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisation(s) logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy, if successful.