Lean Business Ireland Awards 29th September 2022
Number of Awards (2)
- SME (<250 employees)
- Large (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations and the Irish-based operation of multinational companies that put forward an internal Leader/Leadership Team that has been a catalyst for transformational change in their organisation. Judges will want to see that advancement of the Lean Mindset and development of Lean Culture have been integral to the work of the leader(s). Judges will be particularly keen to see Respect for the Individual embodied in the work of the leader(s) as they challenge thinking and the status quo and as they influence others to improve, innovate, and grow themselves and the organisation. Evidence must be provided of impact and improvement.
Applicants must submit via the web-form below, paying particular attention to the following aspects for this Award:
- Displays vision, energy, drive, and is results orientated
- Embodies Servant/Authentic/Transformational Leadership
- Displays Respect for the Individual in advancement of a CI culture
- Applies an holistic approach to enterprise excellence
- upload a PDF file of 3-to-5 A4 pages as their core submission;
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos;
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) headshot(s) of the Leader/Leadership Team members plus a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisation(s) logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy, if successful.