Lean Business Ireland Awards 24th October 2024
Number of Awards (2)
There are two awards available in this category, to be given to either an individual or a group of authors or researchers: one is for Academic Journal Papers, and one is for Books.
This award is open to Irish-based individual(s) and (primarily) Irish-based groups of authors or researchers who have contributed to the Lean and CI knowledge base. This contribution can be in the form of original Books, Case Study Books, or Academic Journal Papers.
For Academic Journal Papers, applicants can submit the following types of papers:
- Empirical papers that report original research work with the objective of demonstrating enterprise excellence approaches in action.
- Interventionist papers that report original research work with the objective of improvements in operational/enterprise performance.
- Conceptual/Critical Review papers that either seek to define a research issue and propose a theoretical exposition/explanation capable of empirical testing (e.g. theoretical papers), or draw upon or synthesise existing knowledge to define what is currently known about a topic or issue (e.g. literature review papers, methodological papers).
When completing this Category's Entry Submission Template, entrants should pay particular attention to the following elements:
- Context & Analysis
- Research & Theoretical/Practical framing (for Academic Journal papers)
- Discussion & Conclusion
- Organisational & Social Impact
- Contribution to the Lean & CI knowledge base
ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE
The deadline for entries is the 16th of August 2024 so please do not delay in submitting your entry.
Entrants to this Awards Category must use the Entry Submission Template provided, and then complete their application via the web-form below.
ENTRY SUBMISSION TEMPLATE
- upload a 3-to-5 page A4 PDF file as their core submission; and
- upload a copy of the full Academic Journal Paper or Book and/or provide links to same; and
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) headshot of themselves/team members plus a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisation(s) logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy if the entrant is an Award winner.