Lean Business Ireland Awards 29th September 2022
Number of Awards (2)
- SME (<250 employees)
- Large (>250 employees)
This award is open to indigenous Irish organisations and the Irish-based operation of multinational companies that put forward an internal Continuous Improvement Team that has driven a CI programme across a number of areas in their organisation.
The Judges will want to know what the Team did, how the Team engaged others in the CI programme, and what were the outcomes and impact. Additionally, Judges are keen to understand how the Team worked together as a team and in practice across the wider organisation.
The Judges will want to see evidence of the outcomes and impact, detailing targets, how they were achieved, along with clear evidence demonstrating year-on-year or month-on-month comparative improvements.
Applicants must submit via the web-form below, paying particular attention to the following aspects for this Award:
- Identified improved working practices
- Team initiatives identified
- Team Engagement and commitment
- Outcomes achieved and Impact
- upload a PDF file of 3-to-5 A4 pages as their core submission;
- upload a complementary video, noting that Judges will be particularly keen to view raw/authentic video footage (e.g. hand-held mobile) of exemplary areas/initiatives as opposed to more formal corporate videos;
- upload a high-resolution (300dpi) PNG/JPEG file of their organisational logo; and
- name the person who would collect the trophy, if successful.