Lean Business Ireland Awards Rescheduled until 29th September 2022
1 Award to an individual
An individual who played a critical part of an organisation’s lean initiative
This Award is presented to an individual who is the most critical part of an organisation’s lean initiative, providing the knowledge, vision and dedicated focus required to maintain a continuous improvement environment.
This Individual will voluntarily take extraordinary interest in the adoption, implementation, and success of the organisations lean structure
Tips for Entering
- All activities cited must be within the past 14 months
- Ensure your submission fits onto no more than 5 A4 pages in portrait PDF format
- Answer each of the key criteria points, back up answers with pictures, graphs etc.
- the projects that support their entry must have taken place in Ireland
You will need the following to complete your entry:
- A 100 word summary of your entry
- 2 high resolution landscape photos (300 dpi) relevant to your entry
- A jpeg version of your organisation’s logo
- Name of the person who will accept the trophy