Judges & Judging Processes
A distinguished panel of Judges will be drawn from state, academic and private sectors to co-ordinate the Lean Business Ireland Awards judging. This includes judges based in Ireland as well as judges from further afield, bringing their international expertise and experience to the judging process.
To view who will be judging this year’s Awards, visit lbiawards.com/our-judges/
- Judges will score each entry individually.
- It may be necessary to visit the site to verify any detail that is within the entry.
- All judges score finalists based on the relevant category criteria.
- Scores are then collected by the event team and collated.
- Scores are sent to the judging coordinator who checks and verifies all scores.
- The highest scoring entrant is declared the winner of that particular category.
- After the closing date for receiving submissions, all entries will be sent separately to the judges
- The judges will score each of the entries against a predetermined set of scores.
- Scores are then collected and collated, with the entrant receiving the highest overall score being declared the winner of that category.
- The winners will be announced at the 2020 awards ceremony. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence, telephone, email or communication of any kind will be entered into in relation to decisions reached.
Our focus is to deliver a balanced judging assessment from industry leaders who will bring their extensive knowledge, enthusiasm and expertise to the judging process ensuring that the winning entries are truly outstanding and worthy of receiving an Award.
The panel is carefully selected to ensure the awards judging process is fair and objective. The Judges are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement and are required to declare any conflict of interest in entries over which they deliberate, in which case that entry will be reallocated. The integrity of this process lies at the very heart of all that we do.
We recognise and respect the sensitive nature of the information submitted in the entries. Submissions are not disclosed or discussed outside the judging process. We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have submitted an entry for an award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry unless prior permission is given.
A comprehensive judging process has been put together to decide the worthy winners of the Lean Business Ireland Awards: