2 Awards – Large organisation (Employment above 250), Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
Team Award for the Team most Driven Toward Continuous Improvement in Their Organisation
This award is open to Continuous Improvement Teams who have driven a programme of CI across a number of business areas in their organisation.
The judges will want to know what you did, what were the outcomes and how you engaged others in the CI programme. Additionally, describe how you worked together as a team and how that worked in practice.
You must explain what you have achieved so far and what you hope to achieve in the future. And you need to show evidence of the overall outcomes and impact of your work as a team.
Entry should be made by written submission supported by visuals such as video or pictures to illustrate progress made, paying particular attention to the criteria below:
- Identified improved working practices
- Team initiatives identified
- Team Engagement and commitment
- Outcomes achieved
Tips for Entering
- All activities cited must be within the past 14 months
- Ensure your submission fits onto no more than 5 A4 pages in portrait PDF format
- Answer each of the key criteria points, back up answers with pictures, graphs etc.
- the projects that support their entry must have taken place in Ireland
You will need the following to complete your entry:
- A 100 word summary of your entry
- 2 high resolution landscape photos (300 dpi) relevant to your entry
- A jpeg version of your organisation’s logo
- Name of the person who will accept the trophy