2 Awards – Large organisation (Employment above 250), Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
Lean Business of The Year Award
This award is open to any organisation that has implemented a lean strategy designed to reduce inefficiencies, eliminate waste and create a culture of doing things to continuously improve the delivery to the customer
The judges will want to know everything you do in order to achieve your objectives, clearly identifying the culture of a lean approach across all areas of the business.
You must explain what you have achieved so far and what you hope to achieve in the future. The judges will want to see evidence of an overall strategy that sets out your targets and how you plan to achieve them and hard statistics demonstrating year-on-year comparisons.
Entry should be made by written submission supported by visuals such as video or pictures to illustrate progress made, paying particular attention to the criteria below
- Holistic/organisational approach taken
- Business growth resulting
- Improved competitiveness
- Cultural improvements
Tips for Entering
- All activities cited must be within the past 14 months
- Ensure your submission fits onto no more than 5 A4 pages in portrait PDF format
- Answer each of the key criteria points, back up answers with pictures, graphs etc.
- the projects that support their entry must have taken place in Ireland
You will need the following to complete your entry:
- A 100 word summary of your entry
- 2 high resolution landscape photos (300 dpi) relevant to your entry
- A jpeg version of your organisation’s logo
- Name of the person who will accept the trophy